Offers are based on availability and prices are subject to change. Rules, restrictions and blackout dates may apply. See third-party websites for our full offer details. Prices are per person. Single supplements may apply. Please see our full T's & C's.
At Dartington, you’ll stay in rooms facing our medieval listed courtyard, with easy access to over 800 acres of glorious Grade 2* listed gardens, the best in local and seasonal food and drink, a wide film programme at the 14th century Barn Cinema, and much more.
- Explore our listed gardens and inviting footpaths around our 1200-acre estate
- Get out and about South Devon & the South Hams, an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Tempt yourself in Totnes, a vibrant local market town within walking distance of the estate
- Explore the stunning panoramas and craggy tors of the nearby Dartmoor National Park
- Feel the sand between your toes at one of many beautiful beaches in the South Hams